After the initial allegations of sexual assault came out against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, the floodgates were open, and we’ve heard dozens of other shocking and horrifying examples since then.
Hollywood seems to be completely shaken to its core, and as more allegations continue to emerge, the entire entertainment industry is crumbling before our eyes.
One of the most disturbing accounts surfaced today, and involves troubled actor Tom Sizemore, and an incident that took place 14 years ago, when Sizemore was removed from the set of a move after being accused of molesting an 11-year-old girl.
Tom Sizemore is no stranger to legal issues, having struggled with drugs and alcohol, domestic violence, and a lengthy criminal history, but these new allegations are far beyond anything the actor has ever been accused of before.
“It filtered down to the crew,” said Roi Maufas, who worked on the set of the movie, adding, “The little girl said what she said, and we all thought, ‘That f—ing sleazebag.’ There was never any doubt. He was this guy who was already known for making inappropriate comments, being drunk, being high.”
Maufas continued, “We’re talking about consistent behavior, just being ‘Tom Sizemore’ on set every day. Then this happens. Guys reached for hammers. Producer James R. Rosenthal, who was livid himself, had to stop a group of us from going to visit Mr. Sizemore to kick the guy’s a–.”
One thing is certain, which is that Hollywood is plagued with a deeply engrained culture of sexual abuse, and is in need of a massive overhaul.
Tom Sizemore reportedly kicked off 2003 movie set for touching 11-year-old-girl
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 14, 2017